1. What information we collect
1) Information You Give Us. When you register to use our Services, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.If you buy something on or through our Services, we collect information about the transaction. This can include your payment information, purchase activity, and shipping and contact details.When you post, share or communicate with other FEELREAL users about our Services, we receive and store this information associated with themWhen you contact FEELREAL, you provide us with information like your email address.When you use our Services, you may have the option of submitting information about your physical features and dimensions.
2) Information Automatically Collected About You
Information about your interactions with our Services collected in or through cookies, local storage or similar technologies.Information about how you access our Services (device you're using, browser, operating system, or Internet.)
2. How do we use the informationWe require the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with better Services, and in particular for the following reasons:Provide you with software, content, and other experiences;Communicate with you about our Services;Provide technical support;Notify you about updates to our Services; To promote safety and security.
3. Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing, or Functionality on Our ServicesSome of the content, marketing, and functionality on our Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Other companies may collect information on or through our Services to market to you on or off of our Services.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. To protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
5. International Users
FEELREAL is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. or other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S. and other countries.